Spreading the word of Jesus Christ to all that will hear, while we worship together, serve together and pray together. We continue to do God's work by living like Jesus and helping those
that are in need. ALL ARE WELCOME in the house of the Lord!
Greater Harvest A.M.E. Church believes our service is a pure expression of love for God's people.
"Serve the Lord with gladness; come before presence with singing." Psalm 100:2
- We believe the Inerrant Word of God, the Bible
- We worship and praise the True and Living God - who has revealed himself as the Father, Jesus Christ - Son, and the Holy Spirit
- We fellowship and serve with others as we use our gifts from God
- We evangelize to make disciples of Jesus Christ
- We increase Jesus' territory everywhere our feet step
- We believe we have a duty to reach out to the less fortunate
- We have an obligation to lead by example
- We have an all-inclusive approach: We help everyone regardless of their religious beliefs
- We are acceptance of the fact that we, too, may someday require assistance in our time of need
- The path to salvation lies in service
Learn more about our work.
Therefore said he unto them, the harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye
therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.